Sunday 16 October 2011



Story beat sketches.

Bit of a spoiler, but oh well. I need to make a few things clearer, like the fact the boar eats berries of his own to turn into a demon boar. I feel like I should add another illustration, but the lecturer said we shouldn't expect more than 3 sketches, so I feel I'm doing something wrong.

You wouldn't have known there was a boar in this film. Shows how much I like drawing cats.

I'd like to polish this up into a real big artwork sometime, too. Could be cool.

2 comments:

  1. Awesome sketches! I had a hard time with this. I'm not sure how on earth your teacher expects you to tell your story in only three sketches. Perhaps the first sketch could be done away with. The second image not only introduces the tiger, but also the berries.

    As for the boar eating berries, maybe you can modify the frame where the panther jumps out. As the tiger is preoccupied, the boar could be using the time to stretch his arm out to get his own berries.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a good idea. Swapsies.

    ReplyDelete